Sunday, April 22, 2012

Rant !!!!!!

Somebody has to say it!

Just an observation that I've made over the years and thought I would speak out about it.

If you're one of the old guys in the park,
One of the old guys with a big gut.
A big gut that hangs over your belt.
That hangs over your belt and jiggles.

And you got man boobs.
Big ugly man boobs.
Ugly man boobs that bounce.
That bounce and are covered with mats of hair.

Then for gods sake and everybody else wear a dam shirt when you come outside.

Do you guys really get up in the morning, stand in front of the mirror in your jockey short, take a good long look and yell, Yeh! Nailed it.

And for all you ladies out there that let your man go outside looking like that, SHAME ON YOU.

I mean if I need to see sickening sights like that I'll log on to People of Walmart . Com

I'm Sorry was that out loud.

4 comments:

Jim and Sandie said...

I really do agree with you on this one. I'm always amazed at the number of men who "think" they can go without a shirt. Or wear a pair of speedo's like we saw in Florida. A sight I'll never recover from.

GrannyPam said...

Yup, we had a neighbor who mowed the lawn undressed like that. Our daughter was once heard to comment, "OH GAWD! It's shirtless lawn mowing season again"

Carol said...

Snickering, nodding head in agreement.

Great rant. While we are at it, could we buy these dudes a belt and pants that fit, I so dislike butt cracks grinning at me! EWWWWWWWWWW!!

Margie and Roger said...

Couldn't agree with you more! Saw an "older woman" heading to the pool in a two-piece bathing suit - that white belly fat and saggy boobs was not a pretty sight.